Front of House (Hair)
Would you like to work in a fast paced environment scheduling and organising a creative team and being the first point of contact with clients?
As Front of House in a Rush Hair salon you will work closely with every member of the salon team ensuring the salon is running efficiently. Recruiting the right Front of House is very important to us at Rush Hair, this role is vital to the salon running effectively.
At Rush we encourage our staff to progress in their career through training courses. There are opportunities at Rush to become a Salon Manager, a member of our Operations Team or a Franchisee in time.
Requirements of a Rush Front of House:
- To be highly organised and exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or Front of House position- hair and/or Beauty industry preferred.
- To have an interest and knowledge of the hair industry.
- To work well within a team, we are looking for a confident, bubbly person who can motivate the team of stylists and help maximise salon bookings.
- Supporting the Salon Manager with various administrative tasks in the salon, answering the phone, emails and liaising with Head Office.
- To organise bookings and welcome and greet clients, providing an excellent customer experience. Ensuring they are looked after and have a memorable experience at Rush.
- To build good relationships with clients, communicating effectively about the best professional retail products and services.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Staff Discounts- 10% off retail and 40% off haircare.
- Ongoing optional training courses, fully funded by Rush.
We are always on the lookout for new Front of House employees across London and the South East, but vacancies do change from time to time, please visit our jobs section for further details to ensure you find the hairdressing role that's right for you